Mornings can be difficult, especially when you keep pushing the snooze button. Dragging yourself out of the bed can be quite the task but not if you know what to drink. The right drink will hydrate, add energy and boost your metabolism. Starting the day with a healthy beverage in place of a regular cup of joe will make a world of difference.
Dietitian Gauri Anand suggests some healthy drinks that you can consume in the rainy season:
1. Warm water with lemon- Drinking water with a couple of drops of lemon juice is one of the most natural affordable and simplest ways of improving health as well as starting the day.
2. Berry smoothie- A simple berry smoothie is grossly underrated as a morning drink. It is a great way of boosting metabolism and getting your digestive system ready for the foods to be eaten for the rest of the day.
3. Coconut water- Coconut water is one of the most nutritious tropical fruits. It replenishes your body with its lost nutrients. Along with boosting immunity and getting rid of bad cholesterol, it also stimulates digestion.
4. Nimbu pani with mint- The high humidity in the weather can be troublesome and can also lose a high amount of water in the form of sweating from your body. The potassium content in lemonade will help you to maintain cholesterol levels.
5. Honey and cinnamon drink- A warm cup of honey and cinnamon drink not only sounds relaxing but is relaxing. Mornings are normally associated with frantic activities and drinking this simple drink will calm down the nerves.