01/5Easy sandwich recipes that anyone can make
Too busy to prepare a meal for yourself? Just grab some bread slices and prepare a delicious sandwich by using any of the below-given recipes. These sandwiches are not only nutritious but also super tasty. You can prepare it for breakfast or for dinner. These delish sandwiches are also perfect for evening time, as you can savour them with a cup of tea or coffee. Do try these sandwiches and enjoy them with your loved ones. (image credits- istock)
Ingredients required- 4 bread slices, ½ cup mayonnaise, ¼ cup shredded cabbage, 2 tbsp grated carrot, 2 tbsp chopped capsicum, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Take mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Now add shredded cabbage, grated carrot and chopped capsicum.
- Add salt and black pepper powder as per taste.
- Mix well to prepare a mixture.
- Divide the mixture equally on two bread slices. Cover the two bread slices with the other two bread slices.
- Press down gently, chop in half and serve.
- Tip- You can also grill the sandwich lightly by using a spoon of butter. (image credits- istock)
Ingredients required- 2 bread slices, 1 cheese slice, 1 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese, 1 green chilli, 2 tbsp finely chopped onion, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese to a bowl.
- Add chopped onion and green chillies to it.
- Lastly, add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well to prepare a mixture.
- Place one bread slice on a plate. Spread the mixture on the slice. Cover it with another slice.
- Now place a tawa on medium flame. Add butter to it and place the sandwich in it. Cover with a lid and let the sandwich cook until golden brown.
- Flip it towards the other side and cook until the cheese melts.
- Cut it into half and serve the cheesy sandwich. (image credits- istock)
Ingredients required- 2 bread slices, 1 tbsp malai, 1 tbsp green mint chutney, 4 tomato slices, 4 cucumber slices, a pinch of chaat masala, a pinch of black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Spread malai on one bread slice and mint chutney on another bread slice.
- Place tomato and cucumber slices on one slice.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder and chaat masala on the veggies.
- Place the other slice on top of it.
- Serve the sandwich immediately by cutting it in half. (image credits- istock)
Ingredients required- 2 bread slices, 2 tbsp butter, 1 egg, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp tomato, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, ¼ tsp chaat masala, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, 2 tbsp tomato ketchup and salt as per taste.
- Break the egg in a bowl. Add salt, black pepper, chaat masala, chopped onion, tomato and coriander leaves in a bowl.
- Whisk well to prepare a mixture.
- Now heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Pour the mixture into the pan and let it cook. Once cooked, flip the omelette towards the other side. Take out the omelette on a plate.
- Now heat 1 tbsp butter in the same pan. Place the bread slices and cook them from both sides until crispy.
- Spread ketchup on both bread slices and place them on a plate. Fold the prepared omelette 2-3 times and keep it on one of the bread slices.
- Cover it with another bread slice to prepare a sandwich. Serve and savour.
For scrumptious recipes, videos and exciting food news, subscribe to our free Daily and Weekly Newsletters.